Tramp’s announces its latest in-store play opportunity, the tabletop rpg 7th Sea!
7th Sea is a game of cinematic adventure in the vein of The Princess Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean, Zorro, and the Three Musketeers. The second edition has added new and exciting elements reminiscent of The Witcher, and other darker stories.
Step into Theah, a world much like the Europe of the 1700’s, but where magic is an almost everyday part of life, and strange supernatural entities stalk the wild places.
A robust character creation system allows you to play a skilled duelist, a sharpshooter, a courtier, a sorcerer wielding strange powers, or many other options!
Christopher Roberts will be your Game Master in one of the following stories (decided by expressed interest below):
- With a Faerie, Hand in Hand
- A warning from a representative of the Sidhe sets the heroes on a path to unravel a mystery from the queen’s past and uncover a plot that can change Avalon’s future.
- Truth and its Consequences
- An opportunity to shake the tyrannical power of the Inquisition, making all of the Theah safer for sorcerers and scientists alike.
- Doors of Blood
- A death at a noble’s party leaves only one clue, a sorcerous portal left open by the body. Can the heroes uncover the identity of the killer, discover their motivations, and prevent them from killing again?
- The State of Vendel
- New ways and old ways life side by side in Vendel- or do they? Is the success of the Vendel League built hard work alone? And why did the old rune magic fall out of use?
- Blood Will Tell
- A high-ranked noble is seeking to confirm or deny rumours about a rival. What will the heroes find they begin to dig into the goings on of her castle?
- Thunderbolt and Lightning
- A small village has been completely obliterated by a storm that many have concluded to be unnatural. If it was a sorcerer, why have those that police them not taken action? And why did it happen?
- The Rites of Spring
- The mysterious General Winter seeks to freeze all of the world in endless ice. A noble is suspected of aiding him, but this must be confirmed before anything can be done.
- Twist and Bend
- A prophecy points to a link between fate magic, and ancient artifacts that predate humanity. But what seems like a largely academic mystery turns deadly.
- A Tale of Two Pirates
- Murder, myth, and mystery combine as two of the deadliest threats the sea has ever known come together- but will it be as foes, or allies?
If you’d like to play a part in one or more of these stories, comment below, or contact Tramp’s via facebook, phone, or e-mail. Register by leaving your name, and no more than two story titles you’d like to play. Registration is limited to six spots.
Games will Saturday mornings, from 10:00 – 12:00, starting June 3rd.
Character sheets, dice, and all supplies will be provided.
Come, explore the land of Theah at Tramp’s!